Why Choose The Adalea?
When you decide on The Adalea, you are sure to receive a one-of-a-kind experience that cannot be found elsewhere. Whether it is a wedding, a corporate fundraiser, a family reunion, music video, or anything in-between, The Adalea’s endless versatility, exclusive opportunities, and prestigious atmosphere are just a few of the reasons you should look no further. Here are some of the many reasons that set The Adalea apart from the rest:
- Guests will be warmly greeted with a refreshment table on front lawn.
- A climate-controlled and professionally designed event hall that can comfortably fit gatherings of all sizes- up to 200 guests.
- Bridal suite and groom’s quarters (see below for more details)
- Seven fireplaces, a free-standing staircase, and picturesque balconies that make for stunning photographing opportunities.
- You have your choice of pews or chairs- or both!
- Tables, linens, glassware, china, and silverware are provided.
- A stage and podium are available.
- An ADA-compliant bathroom is on site.
- Optional lighting package
- Celebrate rain or shine with alternate weather options in the event inclement weather is forecasted on the day of your event.
- You and your honored guests can celebrate with a peace of mind, as trained security guards, usually off-duty local law enforcement, will always be in place to ensure that each event is safe and peaceful.
- The highly-trained staff proudly offers hassle-free setup and cleanup, leaving nothing for you to do but enjoy the day.
- You can conveniently have your mail and packages delivered to The Adalea if need be.
- XM Radio throughout grounds
Williams Cabin, a Moss-covered gem plucked straight from a fairytale, can be used as a “Groom’s Cabin,” comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests. It is a unique, two-story structure that has a fireplace, bathroom, couch, mini fridge, and a bed.
The coveted Bridal Suite offers a fireplace, bathroom, balcony access, and access to a section of the main house.